Thursday, October 21, 2010

"SALT"




I enjoyed the movie immensely. The action sequences were pulse-pounding and Angelina Jolie delivers an excellent performance as Evelyn Salt. In fact, all the acting was spot-on.
Angelina Jolie is a good actress when given the right role. I'm not a fan nor do I find her attractive but I do seem to enjoy her movies. She looks absolutely stunning in this movie.
I just got back from this and I have to say I was entertained throughout the whole movie. The chase scenes were top notch to escape scenes were great. My eyes were glued to the screen even during the short down times (due to Angelina's beauty). The movie has you wondering just what the hell is going on but comes together. A little messy coming together but it does. Jolie displays a little bit of Hitman gun toting action and a little bit of Black Widow ass-kicking.







This movie kicks ass!!! Angelina is great in it, of course. Because thrillers are plot driven, they have a tendency to not hold up for repeat viewings. But combating that would have meant changing the full speed ahead pacing of the movie; and I'm sure they felt they didn't want to slow down this thrill ride. My only real complaint is, as I said, it's not the kind of film built for repeat viewings. I say that because I've already seen it twice. But you will cheer the first time.






No comments:

Post a Comment